We value your feedback. You can provide feedback by:

Speaking with us.
Emailing our office.
Completing the online feedback, compliments and complaints form.

If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, please contact us through:

  • National Relay Service (Speak and Listen): call 1300 555 727
  • National Relay Service (TTY users): call 133 677
  • Internet Relay users can connect to the National Relay Service.

What is a feedback?

It is any opinion, comment/suggestion, compliment or expression of interest/concern where a response from the office is not expected or required.

What is a compliment?

It is a positive feedback that can be provided when you noted an action by the office or its employees that have exceeded your expectations.

What is a complaint?

It is an expression of dissatisfaction about the action of the office, or its employees, by a person or organisation directly affected by the action where a response or resolution is required.

Information required when making a complaint:

  • your name, preferred contact phone number or email address during business hours (you can also make an anonymous complaint or feedback, and we will carry out due investigation as much as possible but you will not receive a response from the office.);
  • the name of the business unit or the person concerned (if you know it);
  • a clear description of your experience with us, including whether you have previously contacted us;
  • any relevant information about your complaint; and
  • the action you would like us to take.

For more information about the feedback process, refer to our Complaints and Feedback Management Policy.

What happens next when I make a feedback, compliment or complaint?

You will receive an email acknowledgement within two business days if you provided your contact details.

Complaints will be reviewed and aimed to be resolved within 21 working days. For complicated matters requiring more in-depth investigation, additional time may be required to complete the process; you will be duly advised if this is the situation.

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation done through the feedback process, you can refer your complaint to Ombudsman SA.